Frequently Asked Questions
Some frequently asked questions about Southern Sector Camp 2019
1. Is there a deadline for registration?
- Yes, the online registration will be closed at Midnight, Sunday 25th August. This is to allow for final mop-up of the system and submitting of the list of campers from Greater Accra Regions to the Southern Sector Camp command.
2. How do I replace a pre-registered camper who is not coming to the camp with a new camper?
- On your “campers tab”, click on the name of the camper you want to replace.
- Then click on the “Replace Camper” button (blue) near the close button.
- Select the name of the new camper in the “Replace With”
- Then click on the “Replace” button (green) near the close button.
3. If on/before the deadline for registration my registered campers reduce, what should I do?
- On your “campers tab”, click on the name of the camper who is no longer coming for the camp.
- Then click on the “Remove Camper” button (red).
- His/her Status will show as Cancelled (red) on your “Campers tab”. This means he/she will no longer be part of your list of campers.
- The money associated with his registration will reflect on your dashboard.
4. Will I receive the balance of a previously registered camper who doesn’t show up for the camp?
- Yes, the money will be available for use on your dashboard.
- If you’ve paid in full for all your campers, the money will be balanced to you at check-in upon your request.
5. Can I pay the entire camp fee for my rangers before reporting on Tuesday?
- Yes, you can pay the balance of your campers before you come to the camp. This will change their status from part-payment to Full-Payment.
6. How do I pay the balance of the camp fees for my rangers?
- Go to your “Campers tab”, click on the name of the camper you want to pay in full for.
- Add the Balance as indicated above in the Camper Details (either GH¢50/53).
- Click on “Make Payment” button (green).
- The Status of the camper will show Full-Payment (green).
7. What happens if I have an available balance in my account after fully paying for all my camper’s fees?
- If you’ve paid in full for all your campers, the money will be balanced to you at camp check-in upon your request.
10. Are our table numbers according to the outpost, district or how we registered?
- The dining table sitting is according to age groupings, beginning from the ranger kids up to the commanders.
- Excerpt for commanders who’ll be assigned as table heads of the various tables.
- Commanders assigned as table heads are required to eat on the assigned tables.
11. Will there be camp t-shirts for sale at the camp?
- Yes, there will be
- camp t-shirts,
- polo caps,
- name tags,
- wrist bands,
- insignias etc. available for sale at the camp.
12. How much are the camp t-shirts?
- Wrist bands = GH¢2.50
- Camp t-shirts = GH¢15.00
- Baseball cap = GH¢20.00
- Emblems and insignia prices will be available at the camp.
13. What other paraphernalia will be on sale at the camp?
- Age-Specific Ranger’s wristbands;
- RK, DR, AR, ER, RR = GH¢2.5 each
- Bundled-pack (RK+DR+AR+ER+RR) = GH¢10.00 (discounted GH¢2.5)
- Call 0558-281-157 to place an order before camp.